or 4 installments of $42.50 by More info
This distinguished mid-calf boot will embolden you to color outside of the lines with its eye-catching textile panels and ribbed cuffing. Confidently wear the Chaska with slim-fitting pants or with a dress and tights. The Chaska is handcrafted by Jose in Cusco, Peru.
Your purchase supports our sustainable project pay Peruvian artisans fair wages for their craft, helping to preserve artisanal heritage in the Andes.
- Made of Bovine Leather
- Textile made of Sheep Wool
- Insoles of Sheep Leather
- Outer Soles of Rubber
- Heel Height of 4 cm
- Shaft Height of 18.5 cm
- Textile Technique: Handloom
- Textile Origin: Paucartambo, Cusco
- 100% Handmade by Peruvian Artisans
Before ordering, please use our printable sizing tool for the length of your foot to ensure the perfect size.
35. 5, 36, 36.5, 37, 37.5, 38, 38.5, 39, 40, 41, 42